Because your kid is your real Valentine.
1. Wake your kid up to some Valentine’s Day balloon gifts.
2. Serve up an awesomely appropriate breakfast — like this Valentine’s Day egg in the basket.
4. Of course, you could make your little sweetie something a little sweeter, like these heart-shaped pancakes.
5. Decorate your kid’s bathroom mirror with this heart made out of sticky notes.
8. And, of course, you’ll want to let your kid dress up for the occasion.
10. Help your kid make this cute Valentine for their grandparents.
11. You can also help them make these out of this world Star Wars Valentines for their friends.
18. Alternatively, you can try to keep things healthy with this fun idea.
19. Keep your kid entertained by helping them to craft this Love Monster puppet.
24. For dessert — because you’ve got to have dessert on V-day — try this fruit pizza.
Le reste des images et de détails sur l’article à lire sur le site de Buzzfeed en lien ci dessus en début d’article
Other pictures and some more details about this are on the Buzzfeed website in the link at the beginning of this article